I’ve got a delicious (and easy!) recipe for y’all today.
Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread….with Chocolate Chips. Yum.
Here’s what you need to get started….
Mix the bananas, butter, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl.
Add beaten eggs, chocolate and nuts…..
Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt last….
Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven…..
….slice and enjoy while warm. :)
This is so moist and so delicious you won’t be able to stop at one slice!
Promise you that.
- 3 T butter, softened
- 1 T greek yogurt
- ½ cup honey (I used ¼ cup honey and ¼ cup xylitol)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 cups banana, mashed
- 1-3/4 cups Pamela's Baking Mix
- ½-3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional, I use semi-sweet)
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t baking soda
- 1 T vanilla
- Mix together butter, mashed bananas yogurt and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Gently fold in the salt, baking powder and flour mix.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 350 for approx. 45 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
Adapted from Pamela's Products recipe for Banana Bread.
Related affiliate links you may like: