Fabrizia Spirits sent me some goodies to try. One of which, the Limoncello, I had already tried…and love! I have to tell you, I might love this one even more.
As promised, I am back with another tasty cocktail.
This time using orange instead of lemon. :)
And I’m making an Orange Chocolate Martini for y’all….
Those two flavors go so very well together.
And this stuff from Fabrizia Spirits…..
It tastes like fresh squeezed oranges. Delicious all by itself.
But if you love chocolate, I’ll bet you love this!
I even added a shaved chocolate rim….
Pop on over to Fabrizia to check it out.
Pin this so you can come back for the recipe later!
Here’s the recipe for ya! I hope you enjoy this orange chocolate martini as much as I did. :)
- 3 oz Fabrizia Spirits Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream or similar
- ½ oz Godiva Liqueur or similar
- Chocolate shavings
- Mix the first 3 ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Dip your chilled martini glass in chocolate shavings.
- Strain mixture into the chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange wedge or slice.
- Sprinkle a bit more of the shavings onto the top.
I’ve included a few affiliate links below for your convenience. See my disclosure here.
Related affiliate links you may like: