Are you all ready for the holidays?
I am…almost. I had hoped to be done before now but don’t I always? ;)
I have a super quick and easy dessert recipe for y’all today that might just be the perfect thing for that holiday function….
Easiest Red Velvet Cookie Recipe….really!
Perfect for the holidays!
Anything Red Velvet just says holidays to me. :)
Hope you enjoy them!
The recipe is below.
PIN the “Easiest Red Velvet Cookie Recipe” for later! :)
Here’s a few more “Red Velvet” recipes you might like….
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 T melted butter
- 1 cup vanilla chips
- Mix all ingredients and drop by spoonfuls onto a baking pan or stone. (I prefer baking stones)
- Bake at 350 until the edges look done and the centers look slightly undone.
- (if you want them to stay somewhat soft in the middle)
- Remove from the oven and let it sit on the pan for a few more minutes to bake a bit more ...then remove to cooling rack.
- If you like crispy cookies, bake until the cookie looks done all the way across the top.
- The time will vary by size of cookie and oven.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
I’ve included a few affiliate links that pertain to this recipe below. See my disclosure here.