Chocolate Maple Bacon Biscotti….all good things wrapped up in one! Yummy!
I love biscotti.
It’s crunchy and not too sweet. Perfect.
I also love chocolate, maple syrup and bacon! ;)
So why not throw it all in a bowl and create something delicious with them?
It’s pretty easy to make too! Another plus.
Always a plus in my book, anyway.
I don’t know about you but I don’t have much time these days to be playing around in the kitchen.
As much as I’d like to, I just don’t. I need easy.
And this Chocolate Maple Bacon Biscotti recipe will have you in and done in no time.
With a treat to grab and go!
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do. :)
Warning….they are quite addictive.
If they are around, I will munch on them all day long!!
PIN this to save the recipe for later!
Here’s the Chocolate Maple Bacon Biscotti Recipe….
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp maple flavor (optional)
- Bacon - 8 slices, cooked
- ½ to 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cook the bacon until crisp, chop and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add the maple syrup, melted butter and maple flavoring, if using it. (if you want a stronger maple flavor, you can add it...or if not, omit it-sometimes I add it, sometimes I don't)
- Stir well to mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and add to the creamed mixture, beating until just mixed.
- Stir in the crumbled bacon and mini chocolate chips. (you can use milk chocolate chips but I like the dark, less sweet, semi-sweet in this recipe)
- Shape into 2 logs and lay on baking stone or pan.
- Flatten the logs until they are about 1-1/2 to 2 inches high.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Cut each log into ½ - ¾ inch slices and place on cookie sheet or stone.
- Bake again at 320 for 10 minutes on one side, flip them over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool before storing in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
You might also like this recipe:
Related affiliate links you may like: