Who can resist an ooey, gooey, rich dark chocolate brownie??
I sure can’t! And even better, how about gluten free dark chocolate brownies?
These are so delicious, gluten free or not.
Plus, this recipe does not use standard refined sugar either.
So it’s a bit healthier in that regard.
And just look, who doesn’t want a bowl full of bite size gluten free dark chocolate brownies? ;)
But don’t fool yourself, it’s still dessert. ;)
Everyone needs a little dessert in their life though, don’t you agree?
And you’ll definitely want to give these a go! Promise!! :)
So when you need that chocolate fix, look no further, this is it. :)
PIN this Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe for later to save it!!
- 2 cups almond butter (I use and love Raw (non roasted) best)
- ⅔ cup palm sugar (aka coconut sugar)
- ½ cup maple syrup (the real deal)
- ⅓ cup regular cocoa
- ⅓ cup dark cocoa
- ¼ cup almond flour (I love and use Honeyville)
- 2 eggs
- 4 T butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Chopped Walnuts or Pecans, optional
- Cream the palm sugar and eggs together.
- Mix in the almond butter, maple syrup, softened butter and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cocoas, baking soda and almond flour.
- Add to the creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Add nuts now. (if adding them)
- Pour into a 9 x 12 baking dish. (you can use bigger or smaller depending on how thick you would like them to be, be sure to adjust cook time accordingly)
- Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes.
Hope you enjoy as much as we do!!
Related affiliate links you may like: