This has got to be the easiest and the tastiest side dish ever.
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes….yum.
I LOVE these. They are like dessert to me. A savory sweet dessert, anyway. :)
They are super easy. (Seems to be a requirement with me…I’m busy! I know you are too. :) )
I mean just look at those…..
The mix of flavors here are amazing.
Peel, slice and cut your sweet potatoes into 1 to 1-1/2 inch chunks.
Mix your “sauce” ingredients, toss in a bowl and lay on a baking pan to roast.
As I’ve mentioned, I just love my baking stoneware.
Here’s a baking stoneware dish like this one, if you are interested.
It’s an affiliate link, you can check out my full disclosure right here. :)
Pull em outta the oven … and enjoy!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, chopped into 1 to 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup good quality olive oil
- ½ to 1 T dill weed, to taste
- ¼ t marjoram
- ⅛ t cayenne pepper
- sea salt, to taste
- Chop the sweet potatoes and onion.
- Mix the oil and spices and toss with the potatoes and onion.
- Layer in a baking dish or flat baking pan.
- Bake at 350 until softened. Then broil until the edges are crisped.
- Time varies per oven. Keep a close eye on them while broiling.
Related affiliate links you may like: